Take A Message
Its was the last day of the long weekend yesterday. Why would anyone feel it necessary to make May 2 a holiday? I mean, so what if May 1 fell on a Sunday? I mean really, its pretty pointless...
AI Trauma: Constantine is out. Now I know he wasn't a great singer.. and the googly eyes do get unnerving. But man, I'm sorry but Scott should have been the one to leave last week. At least Constantine was a performer. Off-key yes, but a performer nonetheless. I almost cried.
Went to the big sale at Megamall last Friday and Saturday. I love sales, but sometimes with the number of people in there, you lose your appetite for shopping.
Monster Mom update: She's sending me backstabbing email again. Hay. To answer back or not to answer back... that is the question. I cried again, but this time recovered in a minute. Wrote a REALLY NASTY email back, but then better judgement entered my head and I didn't send it. [Plus our DSL was down at the time.] Crap. I hate it when I can't be spontaneous and common sense gets in the way. That woman really needs a hobby or something.
Find out last week's Chloe's cutesy moments.
God, I love that kid. I want another one actually, but I told Louie I want to arrange it so that I'm not 5-8 months pregnant during Christmas, the time where you see all your relatives and they say, "Wow, you've gained so much weight!" Yes, I'm vain. But I'm honest unlike my mother. [pa-dam-pam!]
Ooh, announcement! Joy finally got a computer! After months of bickering and whining, she actually got one! Am so happy for you, sis! Now we can chat a whole lot more and I can bitch about being stuck with your mother here after Rony leaves! Argh!
Thank God for blogs. I need an outlet. And since my dear brother and sister have decided to leave the country, I'm going to make sure they can hear me bitch practically every day! Haha, it'll feel like they're back home!
I love Chloe. I love Louie. I love Rony. I love Joy. I love my Dad... um, am I missing anyone? [Pa-dam-pam!]
AI Trauma: Constantine is out. Now I know he wasn't a great singer.. and the googly eyes do get unnerving. But man, I'm sorry but Scott should have been the one to leave last week. At least Constantine was a performer. Off-key yes, but a performer nonetheless. I almost cried.
Went to the big sale at Megamall last Friday and Saturday. I love sales, but sometimes with the number of people in there, you lose your appetite for shopping.
Proud buys as a kikay girl: 7 pairs of earrings from the Bead Shop for less than P300. Louie helped me pick em.
Proud buys as a Mommy: 8 great cartoons on VCD for Chloe and Kimmy (her cousin) to watch in the car or at Frisco. Imagine only P75 each for the real thing - Lion King, Alladin, Lilo & Stitch, Barney at the Zoo, the Tramp II and a couple of Sesame street shows. Very happy.
Monster Mom update: She's sending me backstabbing email again. Hay. To answer back or not to answer back... that is the question. I cried again, but this time recovered in a minute. Wrote a REALLY NASTY email back, but then better judgement entered my head and I didn't send it. [Plus our DSL was down at the time.] Crap. I hate it when I can't be spontaneous and common sense gets in the way. That woman really needs a hobby or something.
Find out last week's Chloe's cutesy moments.
God, I love that kid. I want another one actually, but I told Louie I want to arrange it so that I'm not 5-8 months pregnant during Christmas, the time where you see all your relatives and they say, "Wow, you've gained so much weight!" Yes, I'm vain. But I'm honest unlike my mother. [pa-dam-pam!]
Ooh, announcement! Joy finally got a computer! After months of bickering and whining, she actually got one! Am so happy for you, sis! Now we can chat a whole lot more and I can bitch about being stuck with your mother here after Rony leaves! Argh!
Thank God for blogs. I need an outlet. And since my dear brother and sister have decided to leave the country, I'm going to make sure they can hear me bitch practically every day! Haha, it'll feel like they're back home!
I love Chloe. I love Louie. I love Rony. I love Joy. I love my Dad... um, am I missing anyone? [Pa-dam-pam!]
This is very interesting site... bedroom bondage license plate frames business health indiana insurance small sampras tennis Hard drive data recovery los angeles Custom designed floor mats lottery result Pay by check bingo Home mortgage refinancing bayport53 dental plan
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:39 AM