« Home | I'm in Jakarta folks! » | I'm staying at the Mandarin Oriental. Lovely plac... » | Another shot of Central Jakarta and what do you kn... » | I saw these while walking to the Montenegro embass... » | That's me. Folks, I only had my phone camera, so ... » | My work station for the past two days! Posted by ... » | Room is pretty spaciousPosted by AngelFace » | Twin beds just for me!Posted by AngelFace » | This little guy was on top of my huge TV!Posted by... » | My lovely bathroon! It has a huge tub as well... C... » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

Many Happy Returns!

I have to say, it was definitely one of my better birthdays. Last December 14, I actually had a nice day, felt upbeat, work went fairly well and most importantly, I was with the people who matter the most to me.

Chloe sang "Happy Birthday" to me (along with, "you live in a zoo..."). Dad was among the first bday texts of the day! I was happy Rony was in town. Mom gave me a break for one whole day. Joy called me from Hong Kong a few minutes before the clock struck twelve. Louie, Chloe and I ended the day fixing up our Christmas presents for the employees. It was very serene and peaceful. Like I said, the day went well. :-)

Special thanks to Charmaine who greeted me "Happy 27th birthday!" Back at ya girl! Wink, wink. ;-)

Thanks for all the greetings, folks!

Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.