So much happiness
So I'm setting up another BLOG to shield my real thoughts about mother from unknowing relatives who decide to look up Chloe's blog when I send pictures. Probably a wise thing to do. Although honestly, I'm sure their own moms were terrors in the same way. Sigh. God, please inflicting such psychological pain on my future children.
Ok, so I'll be all nice and proper in Chloe's blog. No more bitching about mommy dear there. Here... woohoo... its a free country. Monster mother update later.
It is finished. Finally, Scotty-the-body has left the building!!! Its about time. Weird how when Simon says something nice to Scott that's when Scott actually gets the boot. Reverse psychology! Based on performances the other night, Anthony shoulda gone home though... although I think the American Public was kinda taken aback by how Constantine was taken out that they thought to correct that mistake this week. (Ah, the LaToya London-Jasmine Trias scenario reborn). And all is right in the world again.
Am going to a fundraising thing this evening. One of Mirzi's brilliant lawyer friends who got kidnapped and somehow paralyzed from the neck down so he needs money for a stem-cell thingamajiggy in China. I don't really know all the details -- I do know that I'd be lucky to have friends who would put together a fundraising event to help me out like that. So tonight, its a dinner and a show by the Spirit of '67 (Louie and I love our old music!)
Had dinner with Raffy last night and boy, you never realize how much time has passed until you see your old friends. :-) There is so much going on at dear old DLSU that I'm actually kinda stunned. Whew! And guess what folks, tuition is apparently like 50 thou now a trimester so you can bet by the time your children go there it should cost like 100 something thou. Yikes.
Rony's leaving in a few weeks. You know I'm so excited for him. A little scared for me because now I'm left with monster woman and my Dad. Sigh. Those are the breaks. I miss Midland.
Chloe moment: She picks up her toy cellphone and starts talking. "Hi Daddy! I'm fine, thank you soooo much!"
Strange kid! You know, I really do think she has the makings of an actress - she'll cry, frown, smile on cue. Well, after all her grandma Josephine is the ultimate drama queen! (pa-dam-pam!) Yep. I'm still mad.
Monster Mom Update: She texts me the other day saying she loves me no matter what. She must be dying to see Chloe. Was tempted to answer her text with "well if that were remotely true, you wouldnt keep fighting with me and trying to make my life utter hell." The sucky part is its Mother's day on Sunday and since I refuse to be a hypocrite, I don't even want to have a meal with her. Louie and I will just greet her "Blank" Mother's Day... cause it sure as hell aint "happy."
On to happier thoughts... I can't wait to go to Hong Kong and see IKEA. Happy happy joy joy!!!
Ok, back to work. Am at peace knowing Scott Savol is outta there. :-)
Ok, so I'll be all nice and proper in Chloe's blog. No more bitching about mommy dear there. Here... woohoo... its a free country. Monster mother update later.
It is finished. Finally, Scotty-the-body has left the building!!! Its about time. Weird how when Simon says something nice to Scott that's when Scott actually gets the boot. Reverse psychology! Based on performances the other night, Anthony shoulda gone home though... although I think the American Public was kinda taken aback by how Constantine was taken out that they thought to correct that mistake this week. (Ah, the LaToya London-Jasmine Trias scenario reborn). And all is right in the world again.
Am going to a fundraising thing this evening. One of Mirzi's brilliant lawyer friends who got kidnapped and somehow paralyzed from the neck down so he needs money for a stem-cell thingamajiggy in China. I don't really know all the details -- I do know that I'd be lucky to have friends who would put together a fundraising event to help me out like that. So tonight, its a dinner and a show by the Spirit of '67 (Louie and I love our old music!)
Had dinner with Raffy last night and boy, you never realize how much time has passed until you see your old friends. :-) There is so much going on at dear old DLSU that I'm actually kinda stunned. Whew! And guess what folks, tuition is apparently like 50 thou now a trimester so you can bet by the time your children go there it should cost like 100 something thou. Yikes.
Rony's leaving in a few weeks. You know I'm so excited for him. A little scared for me because now I'm left with monster woman and my Dad. Sigh. Those are the breaks. I miss Midland.
Chloe moment: She picks up her toy cellphone and starts talking. "Hi Daddy! I'm fine, thank you soooo much!"
Strange kid! You know, I really do think she has the makings of an actress - she'll cry, frown, smile on cue. Well, after all her grandma Josephine is the ultimate drama queen! (pa-dam-pam!) Yep. I'm still mad.
Monster Mom Update: She texts me the other day saying she loves me no matter what. She must be dying to see Chloe. Was tempted to answer her text with "well if that were remotely true, you wouldnt keep fighting with me and trying to make my life utter hell." The sucky part is its Mother's day on Sunday and since I refuse to be a hypocrite, I don't even want to have a meal with her. Louie and I will just greet her "Blank" Mother's Day... cause it sure as hell aint "happy."
On to happier thoughts... I can't wait to go to Hong Kong and see IKEA. Happy happy joy joy!!!
Ok, back to work. Am at peace knowing Scott Savol is outta there. :-)