« Home | Happy Together » | Don't Be Afraid to Just Call Me... » | Love is All Around Me » | I Wish... More than Anything » | I'm Not that Girl » | Funny Tales » | Story about Chris and Carissa's picture » | High School 2005 » | Chris and Carissa: The lovely couple in matching o... » | Group Picture at Zong » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

I Enjoy Being a Girl!

Had a rather stressful party last Friday night for Louie's lola. I handled hosting duties (and admittedly, wasn't very good at it). Lots of missed cues. But like I keep saying to Louie's mom, overall, we had a terrific time seeing family we know, family we've never heard of, friends who care, and celebrities from the function next door.

Posting some shots of Louie and I. Not particularly proud of my hair (which made me look kinda heavy I think). Nor was I proud of those freakin' eyebrows (please blame the make-up artist). But still, I enjoyed the whole process of getting all purtied up.

Love you Babe!


Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.