« Home | Happy Birthday, Chloe! » | Bewitched by Antonio's! » | These Are the Days » | Bye Uncle Sonny! » | Birthday Greetings to the Little Sister! » | The One » | The Bad News Is... » | The Good News Is... » | A Most Magical Holiday! » | Many Happy Returns! » 

Thursday, March 30, 2006 

Random Thoughts

While I was reading up on who got eliminated on American Idol today, I wandered into someone's blog. There were these hilarious spoofs. You gotta watch em. Check out the site... its the Lord of the Rings - Brokeback spoof. Too too funny.

Oh, and have you heard, Clooney's making "Oceans 13". I don't know if thats overkill or whatever. I personally enjoyed Oceans 11 and 12 (its fluff really), but Oceans 13 seems to be stretching it a wee bit.


Lastly, I found this strange ad while I was reading the news. Its for a "swimming treadmill". How weird. Check it out.




hi angel! found my way here from mara's blog. =) your little girl is so pretty - i bet she's also as spunky as her mum! have a safe pregnancy - when are you due? =)

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Ionamin forte.nl Pictures of toon sex

Where did you find it? Interesting read Mature women with big breast Buy valium on the web

Post a Comment

Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.