You Probably Think This Song is About You...
Ok, it’s been six months! Three more months until the little one pops out.
Baby, baby, baby… See your pretty mama. Right before I got pregnant with Chloe, Louie and I made a deal. I told him I didn’t want to be pregnant and be forced to wear dresses and crap that I would have never have worn if I weren’t pregnant. And so the search for decent, non-flowery maternity wear began. [Note: I do have one flowery blouse which was given to me.] It’s funny. I think I cared more about how I looked like pregnant than when I wasn’t pregnant. Rony has repeatedly told me he likes my maternity wear better than my regular clothes. Ha ha!
Just yesterday, I decided to wear one of these long chinese-type shirts that Louie and I bought at Gingersnaps (maternity sale!). I put on the outfit yesterday morning and looked in the mirror and started laugh! If I put my hair up in a bun, I swear, I looked like "I'm 17 and I'm new here today" Miss Saigon! It was really funny! I mean the long shirt was comfortable and all, but it was just such a weird realization!
When we decided to have this next baby, I also told Louie we had to time it right – I didn’t want to be all swollen during Christmas and hopefully I didn’t want to have to attend any weddings. [I am still reeling from my brother-in-law’s wedding that took place 3 weeks before I gave birth – I can’t stand to look at the pictures!]
The conclusion: Conceive in late December and have the baby in end August, early September.
Then our friends Eric and Jinna tell us their wedding is in June. Ack a wedding! Luckily, I have a dress somewhere and at the very least, it’s not like weeks before I’m scheduled to give birth. I don’t want pictures of me all swollen up in another person’s wedding album!
I am so damn vain.
I’m so excited. I’m pretty jazzed about the new baby. I think it’s because I’m so interested to see how our second child would be like in terms of personality. Chloe’s always been so amazing to me (then again, hello, all Moms find their kids amazing, I guess). I also want to see how our family changes in terms of dynamics – we’ve always been three (plus yaya of course.) I also want to see how Chloe interacts with the baby she so fondly calls “Stitchy.” It’s exciting and to think in just three months, everything I know to be routine will all change.
Other thoughts:
The Da Vinci Code: I waited 30 minutes in line to buy tickets and was not disappointed. It’s an entertaining movie. It was even more entertaining seeing high school kids trying to pass as adults over 18. Instead, they wound up watching “Over the Hedge”. Anyway, DVC hardly did anything to shake my Catholic faith. Truthfully, if you were completely swayed by the revelations in the movie/book, your faith can’t have been that strong to begin with anyway.
X-Men 3, The Last Stand: Fantastic. Hugh Jackman is soooooooooooo sexy.
Disney Auditions: My bro Rony is back in town starting Tuesday til Thursday for voice and dance auditions. He’ll be bunking at the Shangri-la Makati so we have to meet him there cuz he can’t make it out to Quezon City. It should be a fun three days!
hey angel! good luck with the hunt for non-tent-like maternity clothes! me too, there's no way i'm wearing a duster-looking dress LOL! i'm pretty lucky i've survived on jeans and shirts from old navy, thyme, and motherhood - my wardrobe looks exactly the same, only in different ballooning sizes! hahaha!
Posted by
Pia |
5:18 AM
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
mercedes part withdrawal paxil buy zithromax online bookcase baccarat casino game cpi for dummies ferrari floor mats mercedes s55
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:23 PM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Will brink diet supplements revealed Business cards ann arbor Bellagio hotel and cassino Careers in financial planning denver medical malpractice audio surveillance recorder downloads Email list marketing show trade Websearch surveillance jammer
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:27 PM