Time Goes By...
Made 2 trips to Trinoma this weekend. That mall is really beginning to grow on me. Probably even more so when there are more stores in it (Yay, 2 Krispy Kreme stores in 1 mall. Yum, yum.) It's so surreal to be in there and know that I am like 10 minutes away from the house.
Had quite the fun time buying school supplies for Chloe! It reminded me so much of the days back at ISM when you just paid for the plastic envelope that had all the school supplies in it back at the elementary school bookstore. However, now, there's just so many choices! I had to get Chloe's opinion on the design of the notebook, the design of the plastic envelope, etc. because I really wanted to make sure it was something she'd like. But I'm so excited about school.
Remember how I mentioned Chloe went to summer school for like 2 weeks? Anyway, while she was playing with the kids, she pointed out to me that 2 and 2 kids had shoes just like hers. I bought Chloe P99 pink crocs from SM (I cannot cannot stomach putting out P1,500 for a fad shoe... maybe when I'm fabulously wealthy). Naturally, there are other parents who do with batting an eyelash. Chloe was just so jazzed that they all had the same shoe and I'm thinking to myself, "Chloe stop pointing it out, you're wearing knock-offs!" Hee, hee. I didn't think we'd be getting into this phase that soon. Dang.
Cole just keeps growing and growing. I'm seeing on a daily basis just how different it is to have a baby boy. Cole is the evermoving creature... doesn't sit still, tries to wake up his sister with his yelling in the morning, and eats like there's no tomorrow. And he's just so dog-gone pleasant! Always smiling. Chloe was quite the happy baby, but Cole, wow, he's just so happy. And I'm so glad. He's starting to cruise the crib (meaning, walk all around it holding on to the railing). So it's just a matter of time before he decides to walk without us holding him. Scary.
Darn, these kids of mine are growing up faster than I thought...
Hey I wanna say congratulations to our dear friends Jon and Sheila who just had their little baby boy! And a big baby boy he is, too! Welcome to this not-so-little club we call parenthood!