« Home | My Little Chloe Turns Four! » | True Lies » | Guess who came to town? » | A Fabulous Weekend! » | Smilies! » | Looking Back at the Season » | Birthday Blues » | The Ring » | Baby Talk » | Our Happy Family » 

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 

Get Cha Head in the Game


A few weeks ago, I bought some badminton shoes on sale at FILA and took the final step towards getting my head in the game: I paid for training lessons.


And I can't imagine why I didn't do this sooner. I never thought I could enjoy a sport so damn much. I love every waking moment of it -- and to think I'm still just training! But there are drills and footwork and alot of crap to work on, but dang, I just love it so that I can't stop talking about it with Louie. He, on the other hand, refuses to join me for fear of losing weight!


About six years ago, I bought two badminton rackets which I have lent to everyone in the universe (but never personally used myself). I was gonna use that actually, when Michelle from Louie's office gave me the office rackets... and boy, were they light! So I ended up using that of course. :-)


I'm half-way through my training and I love how it's such a great workout. Litterally, I'm still sweating a good half hour after I've taken a shower (eeew, I know!) But Louie says that's actually a good thing.


And of course, let's not forget the real reason Angel loves this sport so much... you lose weight!


Hee, hee.. 120 pounds here I come...

Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.