« Home | Getting Older » | Night and Day » | Time Goes By... » | This is my now (NOT!) » | I love these shots... » | English or Filipino? » | The Two Guys in My Bed » | My Visual DNA » | Second Childhood » | Josie and The Pussycats in Outer Space (1972) » 

Monday, July 23, 2007 

Harry Potter and the Fake Book

Ok, roughly two weeks ago, someone in the network posted an electronic copy of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Halllows." And since I have every intention of buying the actual book, I saw no harm in going ahead, downloading and starting the read. I love Harry Potter and when there was no internet connection at the office the other day, I took the liberty of reading some chapters.

It was interesting. I actually got a bit excited. I read ten chapters.

Bloody hell! It was fake!!! It wasn't HP and the Deathly Hallows. (But I must say, whoever took the time to write out a whole fake one, man, hats off to ya!)

Anyway, I got my copy yesterday and have been pleasantly reading the real thing. I love Harry Potter. So far, I can't put the book down...

Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.