I love PACKERS!
So PACKERS came over to Times today and I had to babysit them to make sure all of Rony's stuff got loaded into the truck. I love professionals packers! Its like they wrapped every little thing in paper and make it all fit into the box! Also, the guys seemingly could make a box for practically every shape item that came their way! Truly awesome. They were quick. They were careful. And what do you know, Rony doesn't have that much junk after all!!!
Just 28 boxes!
After it was all packed, the freight packer guy tells me there are 28 boxes. Then gives me a list to check off the "numbers" as they put it in the truck. Its to ensure all the boxes are actually put in the van. Totally cool! Such efficiency.
I said it once, I'll say it again. I love professional movers.
Just 28 boxes!
After it was all packed, the freight packer guy tells me there are 28 boxes. Then gives me a list to check off the "numbers" as they put it in the truck. Its to ensure all the boxes are actually put in the van. Totally cool! Such efficiency.
I said it once, I'll say it again. I love professional movers.