« Home | What's Wrong with our Government? » | Monster-In-Law » | And I Never Thought I'd Feel This Way... » | It's a Bird, It's a Plane... » | You Probably Think This Song is About You... » | Grateful » | How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying » | Birthday Greetings for Rony! » | Bitchin... » | Random Thoughts » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

Scary

Being a month and a half away from giving birth, I was extremely freaked out by the following news article that came out in the Inquirer today. A woman's baby suffocated while she was wearing an adult diaper during labor --- an instruction by her St. Lukes OB-GYN! And for those of you who have not yet had children or experienced birth, just for the record, you do not wear an adult diaper while you're in labor...

http://newsinfo.inq7.net/inquirerheadlines/metro/view_article.php?article_id=11932

Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.