« Home | SNL - High School Musical 3 » | Harry Potter and the Fake Book » | Getting Older » | Night and Day » | Time Goes By... » | This is my now (NOT!) » | I love these shots... » | English or Filipino? » | The Two Guys in My Bed » | My Visual DNA » 

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 

Dog Drama plays out on TV

Check out Ellen sobbing on her show over this whole mix-up over her dog adoption!

Honestly, I think the dog agency should have just left the dog with the family. It's not like Ellen dumped the puppy with just anyone! I guess rules are rules though. Seems kinda heartless of the dog agency to take the puppy away from kids who have bonded with it for 2 weeks...

Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.