« Home | Like Chloe, Like Mommy » | Splitting the Bill » | Talking to Myself and Feelin' Old » | We're a Package Deal, folks! » | Dog Drama plays out on TV » | SNL - High School Musical 3 » | Harry Potter and the Fake Book » | Getting Older » | Night and Day » | Time Goes By... » 

Saturday, March 22, 2008 

My Chloe turns 5! Happy Birthday, Chloe!

Wow, who knew time would fly by so fast?

I was actually awake this morning at around the time I had Chloe five years ago... roughly 815 AM, I think. Pain like I had never felt in my entire life 5 years ago. Joy I would never have imagined 5 years later.

I love you Chloe! Happy Birthday, sweetie.

Defying Gravity is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.